Last updated: June 2020
Website address: https://beholdher.life
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED AND WHY IS IT COLLECTED?
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Website. We will not sell your information. By using the Website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name and your email (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this information.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
This site may include embedded content (i.e. videos, images, articles, forms, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
This site uses analytics to monitor web traffic and keep track of user behaviour.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes that Data collected to track and examine the use of this Website. to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information as it pertains to the Website.
When a Website user submits their e-mail address, it will be added to the Website’s mailing list and the user may receive messages from the Website. This is considered “implied” consent. The Website has also incorporated the Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation into it’s policies. Each and every email sent from the Website’s Mailing List will contain an UNSUBSCRIBE feature that, at the user’s discretion, will opt them out of any future emails and/or correspondence from the Website.
- The Website will accommodate a request, by the user, to provide a copy of personal information recorded.
- The Website will accommodate a request, by the user, to implement changes to Personal Information as outlined by the user.
- The Website will accommodate a request, by the user, to limit the distribution of Website information sent to them. For example, if a user requests an e-delivered Newsletter but no other materials, such as sales and promotions, the Website will accommodate the request to ensure that user only receives the information they have requested.
- The Website will accommodate a request, by the user, for the termination of personal information stored on the Website, eliminating any future correspondence.
- The user will receive an email with notification about the specific action taken detailing the results of that action.
For queries and/or requests regarding the access to, storage of or removal of Personal Information please email the Website’s Administrator at:
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.